NORTH CENTRAL COLLEGE IS EXCITED TO BE BACK AND IN-PERSON FOR THE 2021 – 2022 PERFORMANCE SERIES
Naperville, Ill., October 14, 2021 –North Central College Fine & Performing Arts is excited to share the 2021-2022 Performance Series. There is nothing like a live performance, and we are excited to return! Beginning in November and running through May, the event lineup includes a variety of shows, artists and ensembles across disciplines such as classical music, jazz, family, rock and cabaret. The season kicks off Saturday, Nov. 5, 2021, with Plain White T’s, an American rock band.
Tickets for individual performances and season subscriptions are on sale now. Patrons who purchase three or more shows save up to 20 percent on performances by becoming a season subscriber. To purchase a season subscription, please call the Box Office at 630-637-SHOW (7469) or stop by the Box Office located in the Fine Arts Center at 171 E. Chicago Ave.
Visit northcentralcollege.edu/show throughout the season to purchase tickets and check for updates. Performance information is subject to change. At this time, masks are required to attend all in-person events on campus, regardless of vaccination status.
Pop and Rock
- Nov. 5: Plain White T's
- Jan. 15: Jim Peterik’s World Stage
- May 7: The Four C Notes
Cabaret and Jazz
- Nov. 21: Beckie Menzie and Tom Michael "re-Imagine The Beatles"
- Feb. 26: Take 6
- Mar. 13: Marianne Murphy Orland "Rags to Rhinestones: The Musical Life of Dolly Parton"
- Apr. 10: Kurt Elling
- May. 1: Laura Freeman "Backstage Pass"
- Feb. 12: "My Funny Valentine" with Pat Hazel and Karen Morgan
Family and Folk
- Feb. 19: TheaterWorksUSA's "Dog Man: The Musical"
- Mar 12: Natalie MacMaster & Donnell Leahy
- Apr. 9: TheaterWorksUSA’s “Rosie Revere, Engineer & Friends”
Classical and Holiday
- Dec. 3: Holiday Jazz Concert
- Dec. 4: Jim Brickman: The Gift of Christmas
- Dec. 9: MICHAEL BOLTON, Greatest Hits & Holiday Favorites
- Jan 16: Chicago Sinfonietta's "MLK Tribute Concert: Joie de Vivre"
- Jan 29: Russian National Ballet's "Swan Lake"
North Central College Music and Theater
Additional academic music and theatre performances will be available as the season progresses. For updates, please visit northcentralcollege.edu/show.
North Central College’s 2021-2022 Fine and Performing Arts Virtual Performance Series is supported by the following sponsors and partners: City of Naperville Special Events and Cultural Amenities Fund; Illinois Arts Council Agency; BMO Harris Bank; Advanced Data Technologies; Blooming Color; Chef By Request; Elements at Water Street; Naperville Magazine; Nicor Gas; Dommermuth, Cobine, West, Gensler, Philipchuck and Corrigan, Ltd.; Monarch Landing; and Naperville Development Partnership.