Naperville, Ill., January 25, 2021 – The North Central College Fine & Performing Arts is excited to share the 2020-2021 Virtual Performance Series! Beginning this month and running through May, the virtual event lineup includes a variety of artists from road warriors The Hit Men to a cappella-sensation Naturally 7 to actor Robert Neary in “So Good: The Neil Diamond Experience” and more. Most of these performances are being provided free of charge and offer flexible viewing options. Ticket reservations are available now and can be made by visiting the Fine & Performing Arts website at finearts.northcentralcollege.edu.
Student and faculty musicians, actors and artists will be featured in numerous North Central College events throughout the spring semester as well, and updates on these events can be found on the Fine & Performing Arts website.
Performance information is subject to change. Visit northcentralcollege.edu/show throughout the season to reserve tickets and check for updates.
Virtual Performance Series Events
• Jan. 28: The Hit Men
• Feb. 4: The Langston Hughes Project with live Q&A session at 8:15 p.m.
• Feb. 11: Mojo & The Bayou Gypsies
• Feb. 25: Naturally 7
• Mar. 11: The Red Hot Chilli Pipers
• Mar. 25: Lee Rocker of The Stray Cats
• Mar. 28: Chicago Sinfonietta’s Annual Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. (*Purchased tickets are required for this event)
• Apr. 8: The Sharpe Family Singers
• Apr. 22: Williamsburg Salsa Orchestra
• May 6: Robert Neary “So Good: The Neil Diamond Experience”
North Central College Music
• Feb. 26: The 33rd Annual Gospel Extravaganza
North Central College Theatre
• Feb. 25-27: The Neo-Futurists at NCC
• Mar. 25-27: "What Happened Here"
• Apr. 29-30, May 1: "Little Women"
North Central College’s 2020-2021 Fine and Performing Arts Virtual Performance Series is supported by the following sponsors and partners: City of Naperville Special Events and Cultural Amenities Fund; Illinois Arts Council Agency; BMO Harris Bank; Advanced Data Technologies; Avenida Naperville; Blooming Color; Chef By Request; Elements at Water Street; Monarch Landing; Naperville Magazine; Nicor Gas; Dommermuth, Cobine, West, Gensler, Philipchuck and Corrigan, Ltd.; DuPage Foundation; Marquette Companies; Naperville Development Partnership; Pinot’s Palette; and Savant Capital Management.